Welcome to my blog on my trip to Ecuador. On November 30th, 2005 Donna Ruff, Tom George, and I will leave for Quito. Our plan is to climb Cotopaxi and Chimboroza. This blog will be a record of our adventure. Thanks for reading.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

We have made it to Quito! Yesterday was a long day up at 4:30 to bed at 12:30pm. They lost our luggage but then it magically appeared. Works out our luggage got to Quito before we did! I{ll spare you the boring details. OK had this omen. Donna and I broke the thanksgiving wishbone waiting for the plane, The bone split into two equal peices and the top flew across the gate area. I picked up the three peices and brought them to Ecuador to drop off on top of Cotopaxi. Cheryl Toms girlfriend who picked us up her said it means we both get our wishes and win the lottery! What do you think? Tommorrow we take this ski lift to the top of Pinchinicha to do a three hour acclimitization hike. Quito is great so far. People are friendly and put up with my bad Spainish. Have to say the place reminds me of Paterson NJ sometimes weird. Ill try to keep posting.

Bobby & Donna

1 Comments:

Blogger condoowner said...

Yay, how exciting! Go wishbone! Glad you are getting acclimatized and that all your stuff arrived safely. What's the food like? (See, that's all I ever care about.)

6:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home